Saturday, August 8, 2009

Softball FTW

Been playing softball for PE quite often, which I enjoy, despite the general relative lack of enthusiasm in the class. Its great to be whacking balls again, and some of the SFC people are going to have a softball game next Tuesday, if time allows. Curiously enough, although the sport focuses on leg and arm muscle, I seem to be straining muscles nowhere connected to the aforementioned areas. By some incredible feat of bio-locomotion, it is my arse muscles which feel sore. Weird.

I know my behavior in SFC has been rather cold lately. 2 factors contributed to this. The 1st and (relatively) minor one, is that we’ve been staying back late this whole week. Next week is when MSA 2 starts, and with my abysmal CT results, my parents are not overly thrilled. I have been going home to smarting earfuls this whole week, so every time SFC proposes a late meeting, I curse and swear about my lack of luck silently. I recognize that it is my fault for messing up (I’m using the polite term) my studies and setting this sordid state of affairs in motion, so I can’t lash out at anything to bash into little chunky pieces. Still, with the heavy and ominous smell of blood and thunder wafting in from my near future, I think I can be forgiven for being a little less than a bag of joy most of the time.

So sick of trying to act sensible and mature. I’ve got to indulge in angst and emo-ism sometimes, which unfortunately, actually tastes pretty good.

No comments:

Post a Comment